Happy Fall Ya’ll…there is SO MUCH happening in our artful world of glass!
Here are just a few..
- NICE WRITE UP about me and what I do in an awesome magazine : “Glass; The UrbanGlass Art Quarterly.” Read it here I was interviewed for it a couple of times and the article is really wonderful. However, in the article, there’s a reference to my twin boys! Please know that I am proud momma to twins that consist of a beautiful boy, and a gorgeous girl!!!
- SEE ME ON TV! HGTVs House Hunters will air on Sept 28th at 10pm est/9pm cst. It’ll air again the next day at midnight cst. Their production crew, producers and homeowners took over our Destin Shop ten months ago and it’s finally airing this month!
- “Glass Patterns Quarterly” has a rich history of all things GLASS! The October issue has a complete tutorial written by me that shows you step-by-step on how to create a ShardWorx Pumpkin on canvas! Go here to buy it!
- On Oct 20th we will be at Grand Boulevard for the BEST IN DESTIN awards!!! Thank you to ALL who voted The Shard Shop as BEST UNIQUE EXPERIENCE on the EMERALD COAST! (yippeee!!!)
- Oct 27th we will be at PUMPKINFEST in Franklin TN! The Heritage Foundation’s Pumpkinfest, is Middle Tennessee’s largest family fall festival that will return in it’s 35th year on October 27, 2018! With over 65,000 people in attendance, the festival stretches along Main Street in downtown Franklin, and its avenues, and offers tons of festive fun for families! We will have a large art-making booth. Join us if you’re in the area!